This document is designed to provide you with information on how we are following the rules for data protection at Prospitalia, which information we gather while you are browsing our website, and how this information is used.
§ 1 Collecting and processing personal data
Personal data is only collected when you provide us with this in the course of, say, registration, by filling out forms or sending emails, and in the course of ordering products or services, inquiries or requests for material.
As a service provider Prospitalia, Magirus-Deutz-Straße 13, 89077 Ulm, is responsible for the content according to § 13 German Tele Media Act (TMG) and § 3 para 7 German Federal Data Protecetion Laws (BDSG). Please see credits & disclaimer for more information.
§ 2 Collecting data
(1) When you visit the Prospitalia website, general information is collected automatically (in other words, not by means of registration) which is not stored as personal related data. The web servers that are used store the following data by default:
- Your IP address
- Date and time of your request
- Time-zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- The content of your requirement
- The status of access/HTTP status code
- The quantity of data transmitted
- The website from which you visited us
- The name of your internet service provider
- Your operating system
- The language and version of your internet service provider
(2) Additionally, we use so-called session cookies. These session cookies are not used to record your user behaviour or collect any personal information about you. They cannot be used to run programs on the user’s computer or to download viruses on the same, and they do not allow Prospitalia any kind of control on the user’s computer.
§ 3 Using the website to contact you
In addition to informing you with our website we offer you the possibility to contact us via email, telephone or contact form. All information you gave us voluntarily are only saved for the purpose to answer your questions. We delete all information within one month unless there is a legal obligation for it to be archived.
§ 5 Right to obtain and correct information
You have the right to obtain information on all of your stored personal data, to receive, to review, and if necessary to amend or erase. To do this, just send an email to the email address to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the person in charge of data protection (seecredits & disclaimer). The deletion of your personal data will be completed unless we are legally obligated to store the information.
§ 6 Contact of the Data Protection Officer at Prospitalia
T +49.(0)151.22 649 945
F +49.(0)321.22 649 945
PGP: Download Public-Key